What MySQL is?
What MySQL Do?
What MySQL Do?
- A broad subset of ANSI SQL 99, as well as extensions.
- Cross-platform support.
- Stored procedures, using a procedural language that closely adheres to SQL/PSM.
- Triggers, Cursors and Updatable views.
- Online DDL when using the InnoDB Storage Engine.
- Information schema.
- Performance Schema that collects and aggregates statistics about server execution and query performance for monitoring purposes.
- A set of SQL Mode options to control runtime behavior, including a strict mode to better adhere to SQL standards.
- X/Open XA distributed transaction processing (DTP) support; two phase commit as part of this, using the default InnoDB storage engine.
- Transactions with savepoints when using the default InnoDB Storage Engine. The NDB Cluster Storage Engine also supports transactions.
- ACID compliance when using InnoDB and NDB Cluster Storage Engines.
- SSL support and Query caching.
- Sub-SELECTs (i.e. nested SELECTs).
- Built-in replication support (i.e., master-master replication and master-slave replication) with one master per slave, many slaves per master. Multi-master replication is provided in MySQL Cluster, and multi-master support can be added to unclustered configurations using Galera Cluster.
- Full-text indexing and searching.
- Embedded database library and Unicode support.
- Partitioned tables with pruning of partitions in optimiser
- Shared-nothing clustering through MySQL Cluster.
- Multiple storage engines, allowing one to choose the one that is most effective for each table in the application.
- Native storage engines InnoDB, MyISAM, Merge, Memory (heap), Federated, Archive, CSV, Blackhole, NDB Cluster.
- Commit grouping, gathering multiple transactions from multiple connections together to increase the number of commits per second.
MySQL helps us by providing multiple features and its advantages. MySQL is best to provide, complex data analytics and data processing. MySQL provides robust security. We can use MySQL with PHP and Python.
MySQL Services That We Provide
- MySQL Development
- MySQL Maintenance
- MySQL Support
- MySQL Services
- Custom MySQL Project Development
- Everything is fixed from requirement analysis, quotation, delivery of work and time.
- Best fit to small and dedicated projects with affordable price.
Experience on similar projects.
HIRE DEDICATED DEVLOPERS
- Best fit with when you need expert in your existing project to enhance features.
- Benefit of direct communication with experience developers.
- Price distributed on hourly, daily, weekly, monthly based on required.
Have an idea and need to execute and implement as app!
- Contact us for discussion and brainstorming to validate and implement.
- Talk to us for more details.
For continues process or project.
- Best fit with need to perform sub task in running project or enhance existing project or feature.